Raymond of New Jersey, LLC is a growing material handling solutions provider that utilizes its expertise to enable our customers to dramatically improve their operational efficiency and productivity – and therefore better satisfy their own customers’ diversified needs.
When you join our team of talented and motivated professionals, you’ll be part of a company that is committed to being the best it can be, every day.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a company that will continually strive to exceed your expectations through career development, continuing education, advancement opportunities, job stability, great benefits and a culture unlike any other – then
Raymond of New Jersey, LLC is the company for you.
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package and provide
an environment that encourages and rewards imagination, creativity and excellence.
Contact us today about current employment opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
As our Parts Correspondent you will be researching and processing parts orders for customers, technicians and sales department via phone and email. The Parts Correspondent processes customer orders in an accurate and timely manner utilizing various reference materials such as parts manuals, microfiche, and computer databases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Researches, reviews and sources parts for all internal and external customers.
· Performs extensive phone contact with vendors, customers and technicians.
· Process orders and bill parts to technician work orders.
· Processes customer, technician, and supplier returns.
· Maintains contact with all customer insuring flow.
· Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Knowledge of computer such as keyboard, 10-key, and Outlook.
· Skilled in both written and oral communications within all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
· Ability to perform research and utilize multiple sources in order to expedite orders when part not in stock.
· Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize work, and attention to detail.
· Ability to apply exercise sound judgment and reasoning.
Education and Experience:
This position requires a minimum of a High School Diploma/GED equivalent. Applicant should have a minimum of 1-2 years of parts customer service experience. Prior parts phone sales and having a mechanical background is desirable.
For more information about career opportunities, please contact us today.